Blazeman Foundation Cycle for ALS 2015
Click on the link below for Cycle for ALS pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4YTHvr8KPk Denver Cycle 2013
http://youtu.be/uqSBKGXGDGw Soul Cycle 2013
Let's make this our best year yet!!!!
- Most people who develop ALS are between the ages of 40 and 70, although the disease can occur at a younger age.
- It occurs throughout the world with no racial, ethnic or socioeconomic boundaries.
- It affects as many as 30,000 in the United States, with 5,000 new cases diagnosed each year.
- Estimates suggest that ALS is responsible for as many as five of every 100,000 deaths in people aged 20 or older.
- ALS is most common among persons over age 60.
- The incidence of ALS is five times higher than Huntington's disease and about equal to multiple sclerosis.
Since 1869...the ALS Disease Death Toll...20,549,596.... to greater than 21 million...Survivors....0